Application for Stone Gold@stonegold316

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Stone Gold@stonegold316

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Main Character Name: Stone Gold@stonegold316
    Are you Silver/Gold/or Lifetime: None but thinking about Life
    About Me: Been playing STO for almost 2 years now. Currently Vice Admial lvl 50. Recently Retired Military (10 yrs Active Duty and 10.5 years Reserve). Work in civilian world for a major small package delivery company. Been with them for 13 yrs. My hours are at night so nighttime play is limited. Mostly online mornings and alot on weekends.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Honestly, I was dismissed from a previous fleet without cause while offline. Tried to reach out to leaders of the fleet for a reason and have been ignored. As of now have not receive a reason or answer from that fleet as to why. I lost almost 102k Lifetime Fleet Credits, almost 64k Fleet Credits in bank, and a bunch of Fleet Marks and Dilithium. I was really leery about this fleet thing as I have been part of groups before and they were filled with drama and such which caused me to leave and I am still leery now because of this recent event. You were recommended by a friend on STO and after reviewing your website I am willing to give it another try because I made some good friends and received alot of help from the other fleet members.
    Have you read the rules: Yes and understand them (your site is well organized and has a military feel to it, which I like very much)
    Are you willing to use teamspeak: Yes (when noone is asleep at home… lol)

jtuyajr
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I can vouche for STone.Gold. He was in Federation Council with me. Very nice man, always willing to help and team with people, and he was always very well behaved with no drama.

aka Stompar

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.