Application for Solo-nite

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Solo-nite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Solo-nite
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Briggs@solonite (Fed)

Location (at least time zone): UK (BST)

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):
    T’shal (lv 50 Romulan/fed)
    Tarok (lv50 KDF)
    Jadis (lv28 Fed)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself:

I have been gaming since I was 10 (commodore 64 was my first machine), I have loved Trek since 1988 (TNG was my first proper trek). I have been playing Star Trek Online for a few years since it was a game that you bought and subcribed too.

I am married with kids (My girls are all grown up now mid to late 20’s) and they all think I am a big gaming geek and I suppose…..they are right 🙂

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I have choosen yourselves as I spoke to one of your officers (Natsu)and it sounds a great place to be. I used to be with the Clan Hunters for years but lately the cross faction chat has gone quiet and no body does anything as a fleet anymore. So I am looking for a new fleet to join to bring some more life back into the game and if you are willing to have me I believe that myself and my crew can be of great service to your fleet.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes and I totally agree with them 100%
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes occasionally.

Many thanks all and I hope to serve with you soon.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings

Thanks for applying to the 44th. I tried sending an invite but it said you were already in a fleet. You need to leave your old fleet before we can invite you. Post here when you’ve got that squared away.

Solo-nite
    Fleet Member

All done, I have left fleet.

Ready for an invite

Many thanks

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Solo-nite
    Fleet Member

@Latinumbar wrote:

You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Many thanks for having me aboard, I will read up on the channel and join it.

*salutes*

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Matt and welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you in game soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.