Application for Seachest

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Seachest

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Seachest
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed: Nightfire@stargazer5583 (65)
    • Previous fleets: REDdit ALERT (for around a couple months) and a personal fleet I made back when STO launched.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for an active friendly group. Just getting back into the game after a very long hiatus. It popped back up on my radar as I forgot about it over the years.

Only have the one character, I am still debating starting over, and making a new character from scratch to re-learn it all from the ground up (let me know if good idea or bad idea, haha).

• Tell us about yourself: Started to play STO at launch a very very long time ago, myself and my younger brother. Got beat down with personal issues several months later. Picked it up again as life got better but got wrapped up with work a couple months later and did not have much time.

Now coming back again, looking for friendly community to re-learn the game with. My brother saw I was playing it and was thinking about coming back too.

Game has changed a lot since I previously was on, so it is going to take a bit to get re-acquainted with everything. I am still scouring what I had on my account.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Only have the one character, I am still debating starting over, and making a new character from scratch to re-learn it all from the ground up (let me know if good idea or bad idea, haha).

This is a pretty good idea, but when you “start over”, hang on to your old character. Having multiple characters can be quite handy. Maybe also make your new character different. Try a KDF, perhaps (mainline KDF, not jem or rom): when you get it to level cap, you unlock cross-faction flying account-wide.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.