Application for ryano1124

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ryano1124

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ryano1124
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Rhaya@ryano1124

Location (at least time zone): MS, USA, Central Time Zone

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): N/A, my only character is Federation

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Currently Silver with plans to go gold.

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    I’m currently a member of the Star Trek fan club, Starfleet International, and am a huge ‘trekkie’ IRL. I’ve played MMOs for as long as I can remember (Everquest, WoW, SWTOR, and Wildstar) and decided to give STO a try. I’ve been in high end raiding guilds on WoW, did PVP in WOW and SWTOR, and enjoy the general nature of MMOs and their community.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I saw you on the fleet recruitment tab and saw that you’re active and willing to do generally everything in game. I haven’t decided what my “end game” is for playing but I also don’t know much about the game’s end game content just yet.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes, pretty straightforward.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I have used TS, Vent, C3, Skype, and Mumble for guild chat so yes.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Ryan and welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you in game soon.

ryano1124
    Fleet Member

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.