Application for Raynn

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Raynn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raynn
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Raynn@Ridor
    • Previous fleets: Starfleet Liberty Force
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Been playing since beta and I’m a lifetime sub, so just looking for some people to actually play the game with. I was in the same fleet since launch, but nobody seems to play that much anymore, so I’m simply looking for an active community to enjoy the game with.
    • Tell us about yourself: Served 21 years in the US Army and retired in late 2022. Currently, work in cyber and physical security while finishing my graduate degree. Married but with no kids. Pretty boring and drama free life.

Other than the gym and hiking/camping, gaming is the only other real hobby I have. I have started painting those miniature war game models. Is kind of relaxing and since I seem to have an abundance of free time since I left Uncle Sam’s service, needed to find something to fill the void.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet and thank you for your service! Your invitation is waiting for you.

Galli

Raynn
    Fleet Member

Greetings Gallifrey,

Thank you and I appreciate the quick response. See you in space.

-Raynn

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

You are very welcome. Also, I wanted to let you know that you have been awarded the Veteran Forum Ribbon (below your profile picture) as a recognition of your service. Again, I thank you for your service.

Galli

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.