Application for peljam

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for peljam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    peljam
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Klunt@peljam
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? For a returning player who is re-levelling and getting to grips with the game again the fleet seems friendly, casual enough to not terrifying me, and covers a variety of different aspects of STO.
    • Tell us about yourself: I started playing when the game first came out. The life happened and gaming online got harder (PhD, work, marraige, house, kids). Now I’m gradually getting a bit more time in the evenings to unwind.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by peljam.
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Heya!

Thanks for your application! I’ll accept you here in a moment, but there’s one issue.

Under “Characters”, you wrote “@peljam”. @peljam is your @handle, and it’s basically the name of your account. We need the names of your individual characters to send invites.

For example, my main is named Asano@BreakingForce. @BreakingForce is my @handle, and will show on all of my characters, but Asano is the name of the individual character.

Anyway, add the name(s?) of your character(s?) either by editing your application above, or by replying to the forum thread below and we’ll get you invited!

peljam
    Fleet Member

Hi,

Sorry completely missed that. It is Klunt@peljam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.