"Application for Paleweren

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy "Application for Paleweren

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wren
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Wren@Paleweren
    Real Name (first name only): John
    Location (at least time zone): US, Michigan (EST)
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): none yet
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    Not much of a trek history other than as a show/movie spectator. As for games, that’s a whole aplhpabet soup of history. EQ, AO, WoW, tSW, EVE, SW:G, SW:TOR, FFXI, FFXIV, then dabbled in several others. Mix of casual, small guild and end game progression. Not into PVP all that much as most MMO’s I’ve played have a lacking balance / system in place. Not sure how this one stacks up yet. Enjoying STO so far just because the sci-fi field is so lacking in MMO’s still.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: A friend of mine, mcdizzo, suggested your fleet. He’s enjoyed joining up with you so far as said that this fleet would open the door to pretty much any content I was interested in. I’m still learning the game. 40 romulan sci officer at present.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): I have. Though I fail the reading comprehension quote test if you are still doing so… 🙂
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Sure

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Your invite has been sent. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

hello John and welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you in game soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.