Application for Mcnammy

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Mcnammy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aoife
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Evy@mcnammy
    • Previous fleets: my cousin gave me this account but knew was a roleplayer (doesnt play anymore family commitments! so it’s mine!)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am interested in making and joining in storytelling through RP have tried to meet people like minded but to be honest there are a lot of really! really wierd RP’ers have met all like mostly ERP and , well no.
    • Tell us about yourself: My name is Aoife, i was born near Bude! I have a cat and a little brother and my Mum drives me crazy (not in a bad way) I am deaf (hope this not a problem,it is for some people and it’s ok if it is.) I love all sorts of Sci-Fi and fantasy! (closet harry potter lego collector too!)
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

I’ll accept you in a moment here, I just wanted to say that I don’t know how much interest in RP you’ll find. We’re not explicitly a RP fleet. You’re welcome to try, though. And, if you want to stay in a friendly non-RP fleet while RP-ing elsewhere, you’re welcome to stay. Alternatively, if we’re not for you, feel free to go on your way with no hard feelings!

Aoife
    Fleet Member

For sure! would like to come along anyway, i’m sure too many rp’ers in a bowl would make a messy soup anyway! 🙂 Fleet looks organized and friendly and you can’t ask for more than that! I will be on later today! thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.