Application for m249saw

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for m249saw

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    m249saw
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: ming the merciless@m249saw
    no main character since i alt frequently, easiest way is to look for @m249saw instead )
    Real Name (first name only): Ming
    Location (at least time zone): EST
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):
    Ming the Merciless (50 fed eng)
    Master Ming (50 kdf tac)
    Emperor Ming (50 rom-fed sci)
    General Kala (50 fed tac)
    Princess Aura (50 fed sci)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    Like TNG/DS9, dislike other series and most ST movies especially new ones. I’m avid gamer and gets bored with games frequently. I typically plays/grinds a game for few months, then go play other game for few months before coming back to same game. MMO that is still on my game rotation – champions online, DDO, Warframe. Have a short term goal to reach in STO. Mostly likely will hit it in August then I will stop playing sto for few months and go play DDO or some other game.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    No particularly reason. My current fleet is pretty dead, working on dilithium farming to spend my fleet credits. Not a pretty sight whenever I come back from my quarterly hiatus to see a dead fleet with zero leadership left. Saw your post on recruitment forum, and this fleet appears to have a very active recruitment policy which suggests longevity.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: No. I don’t want to listen to more drunk people.

I am only moving my romulan and fed sci alts into this fleet first. As I am still farming dilithium (it’s a full time job) to finish getting fleet equipment for my other two fed toons and not letting their fleet credits gone to waste. My KDF toon can rot in hell – I dislike the red HUD. If this is a problem, then I will reapply after my fed toons are done with their fleet credits/equipment – assuming I am still playing sto.

mrbruce1970
    Fleet Member

@m249saw wrote:

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: No. I don’t want to listen to more drunk people.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone drunk on teamspeak in this fleet. They’re mostly a great bunch of people who just want to play the game and really help new folks out.

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

So you plan on ‘rotating the game out’ in two months, have no particular reason for wanting to join, and assume everyone on our TS is drunk.

😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.