Application for lagharto.sto

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for lagharto.sto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alexandre
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Lashara@lagharto – KDF (I have other chars, but I just play this one).
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Mainly to acquire trait slots from Research Labs. I have no interest in fleet ships (for now, at least).
    • Tell us about yourself: Already played lots of MMOs, but only 2 installed atm: STO and SWTOR (this one only for the daily login rewards – needed a break after playing all 8 basic stories). Usually I play alone, and talk little. English is not my main language, but I can read and write, just don’t have experience with conversation.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Alexandre,

Just to let you know, we have plenty of room in the fleets to add alts, even if they are just used like extra banks. It saves you from unwanted fleet invites and since all characters on one account have the same fleet rank, even your lowest ranking alt will have access to fleet stores was your first two weeks is up and you are promoted to Lieutenant.

BTW, personally happy to see more KDF, Q’apla!

Galli

Alexandre
    Fleet Member

Hi.

I have an alt that I would like to add to the fleet. He’s a KDF Jem Hadar Gamma recruit.

Thanks in advance.

Alt char name: Garata’Agar

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Alexandre.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.