Application for LadyInferno

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for LadyInferno

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Main character’s name: Lenala@ladyinferno
    Real Name (first name only): Jay
    Location (at least time zone): U.S. Central Time (GMT – 6)
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Angeline@ladyinferno (Fed), Alexandra@ladyinferno (Fed), (and 4 free slots)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve played almost every MMO under the sun, starting in 2003 with SWG. I seem to have stuck with an on/off relationship with STO, mostly due to what I saw as horrible changes and the buyout by PWE, but I do like the fleet starbases idea, and heck, there are Romulans coming. I keep getting stuck in these fleets that promise, promise, promise, then contribute tons of dilithium and marks to them, only to have them remove people when they finish a tier or two. It’s getting annoying.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Seems like a decent group of people, active (gasp). It doesn’t sound like you randomly boot players either.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yessirs.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Sure, already have it installed for other games.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

Your fleet invites have been sent except for Angline. For some reason I couldn’t invite her. Just let us know when you log in on that toon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/ind … =viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I may have spelled Angeline incorrectly. I’ll see. The link you posted is broken, but I’ll look for it. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.