Application for KrahukDruthZor

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for KrahukDruthZor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zor
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Zor@dalonoyulgra#7494 KDF Timeer@dalonoyulgra#7494 FED Velminuo@dalonoyulgra#7494 FED
    • Previous fleets: 38th Fleet Argo
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to experience the game itself with a fleet willing to help me Build from the ground up. Along with Not doing RP unless It’s apart of the fun then I don’t mind.
    • Tell us about yourself: I a Man that takes care of his parents irl. I play video games in my spare time. Also I play other games as well Hell let loose, and arma 3 Are what I’m into along with STO.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet, Joshua. I have sent fleet invites to Zor and Timeer but I could not send one to Velminuo because I kept getting errors, even after trying different spellings. Most likely the cause of the error is if you have not logged into that character within the last two weeks. Just log in then let me or any leadership know that your character needs an invite to the Zeta fleet. Let us know when you have logged into Velminuo by responding here and/or sending me an in-game message to Fiona@gallifreycaptain#2621

Galli

Zor
    Fleet Member

Thanks I will log in to them now sorry for the wait I may of panicked and thought you all were inactive for some reason I will long on a let you know what i can do 🙂

Zor
    Fleet Member

Okay I must of accidently deleted Velminuo XD it’s all good so I will be playing with my two toons Timeer and Zor 🙂

Zor
    Fleet Member

My main however will be Zor 🙂

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

No problem. Also, Discord is now open to you.

Galli

Zor
    Fleet Member

Thanks I’m glad to be apart of the 44th

Zor
    Fleet Member

Hello I wish to return to the guild this is Zor

Zor
    Fleet Member

Also I’m putting down that I need my discord perms back if I’m allowed to rejoin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.