Application for erhelaos

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for erhelaos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    erhelaos
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Radamantys@erhelaos
    Alt character names: Radamanthys, Federation Commander lvl22, Engineer.
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver.
    Tell us about yourself: I an a big fan of the Star Trek Universe and i was waiting for this game to go F2P..Now i am glad i can have this gameplay experience. Personal reasons forced me to stop playing for quite long but now i started again from scratch.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: The way you appear to be in structure and your commitment to the game, seem to me to be the ideal home for my crew. This is my first fleet and hopefully the last.
    Have you read the rules: I have.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I would if i could but most of my logins are late in the night when family sleeps….

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. I’m having some trouble getting you invited to the fleet. Are you sure you spelled your character@handle EXACTLY as it appears when you chat in the chat window? It keeps giving me an error.

erhelaos
    Fleet Member

Dear firend, thank you very much for the reply and the intention to accept me in you fleet.
    The character name is exactly as i wrote it. “Radamanthys@erhelaos”
    Actualy i sent myself a mail and i received it.
    Bellow i sent you the link to a screenshot for verification.

http://prntscr.com/3is66h

Please advise…

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Ah, got it. I had been using copy/paste to send the invite, and you are missing an “h” in your application. The screenshot did the trick. 😉

Anyway, it’s all sorted now, so you should receive the invite next time you log in. We use a private channel for communication, so please see this thread on how to join it.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

erhelaos
    Fleet Member

Thank you very much for the invitation and i apologise for the trouble i put you through with my spelling mistake. Now i am on my way to a tailor in order to get my Fleet uniform and next thing is to try and find out how to play the game inside the fleet. I have to study the forum and wiki really well!!!
    Once more, thank you for the invitaiton.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet 🙂

Ganellon
    Fleet Member

Kalos irthes! na pernas kala! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.