Application for epicninja2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for epicninja2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

Your fleet invites hava been sent. You should receive them the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Main character’s name:
    Sarek@epicninja2

Geoff

Location (at least time zone):
    Chicago, IL (CMT)

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):
    Mirok-Fed, Torlek-Fed, Karina-Fed, Marika-Fed, Melkor-KDF, Huzu-KDF, Sirella-KDF, Fourteen-KDF

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:
    Lifetime

Tell us about yourself :
    Huge fan of the Star Trek franchise. Grew up watching TNG, Voyager and Enterprise then watched DS9 when I had Netflix. Began playing the Star Trek games starting with Klingon Academy (which was easy for me to pick up on STO cause of the similar UI), both Elite Force games and The Fallen.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I am a former member of the 44th fleet. Left STO due to real life circumstances and now I am returning to play. All 9 of my captains are at lvl 50 and they all have completed the Task Force Omega Reputation and they have begun the Romulan reputation (cause I need the zero-point console for 2 of my science officers). I remember doing some STF’s with the 44th and had a blast on how quickly the fleet blew through them with ease.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Tried sending you an invite, but it said you were already in a fleet.

Should be able to send an invite now.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Lat, I sent an invite to his main toon as he contacted me few moments ago, hope that is ok.

Welcome to the fleet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.