Application for Eluris

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Eluris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Characters: Nex Strages@eluris#8680 (Fed), Vonoss Dagh@eluris#8680 (KDF), Vorok Khuk’mah@eluris#5853
    • Previous fleets: No previous fleets
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am a new player and need help and advice. I found your website very informative so would like to join to learn more.
    • Tell us about yourself:
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Heya! We tried to send invites, but are encountering a “Player not found” error. This can be caused by your names being incorrectly entered. Is everything spelled correctly? Are all the numbers in the @handle correct and in the correct places? If not, please correct them.

It can also be caused by that character not having been logged on in the past couple of weeks. If you haven’t been on them recently, please pop them on and let us know so we can send your invites!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Not sure on the issue here, but I assume that its the naming convention. I think I gave you the full names of the characters and only needed to give you the first name. I think the below should work.

Thanks.

Nex@eluris#8680

Vonoss@eluris#8680

Vorok@eluris#5853

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Can someone please send new invites and confirm the mail addresses I have provided. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.