Application for dontphasermebra

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for dontphasermebra

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    evilxpoptart
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: dontphasermebro@dontphasermebra
    Real Name (first name only): Mirko
    Location (at least time zone): Pacific
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): I only got one toon lvl 50 romulan / fed aligned
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: gold
    Tell us about yourself : I have been in a large guild for a long time Elder Knights 21+, my guild plays in rift, guild wars 2, Swtor , WoW, and other misc games. our largest presence is Swtor we run 8-16 man raids 7 days a week. However, EK does not have a presence in STO which I have come to enjoy playing. I like to pvp alot and get rowdy espically on weekends though I keep my behavior contained to pvp channels. If I am accepted I beleive I could bring 2-3 people over to your guild since they are looking for a home as well.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Your guild seems organized, mature, and a good fit for me.
    Have you read the rules : yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. I tried to send you an invite, but it said you were already in a fleet. You need to leave your old fleet before we can send you an invite.

In the meantime, see this thread for more info on how to join our private chat channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

evilxpoptart
    Fleet Member

Ok will do, and thanks.

evilxpoptart
    Fleet Member

left my fleet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.