Our Fleet › Forums › Public Lounge › Recruitment Academy › Application for Deejayhr
May 22, 2023 at 1:27 pm #438360JaximasFleet Member
May 22, 2023 at 1:35 pm #438361JaximasFleet Member
- Real name: Daniel
- Age: 32
- Location: Croatia (CET)
- Characters: Jax@deejay_hr (FED), Varius@deejay_hr (FED ROM), a couple of inactive characters from the early days of the game
- Previous fleets: Back when I used to play before (probably around 7-8 years ago), I was in All Out Assault, but when I restarted recently, I made new characters and am playing from scratch, so I’m not affiliated with any fleet.
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m an old player, starting from the early days of the STO beta tests, who quit at some point and didn’t play for many years. Now that I’m back, my old fleet is dead for years already and I am starting again from scratch with new characters (none of the old ones are even max level by todays standards).
I found the 44th while looking up some information and ended up finding the beginner guide, and I liked the website, so I thought I’d try to join.
- Tell us about yourself: I’m pretty much a standard geek: I love gaming, PnP roleplay, LARP, cosplay, board games, everything geeky!
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
I’ll reply with some extra questions:
1: My STO global handle is an ancient one, it’s a nick I no longer use at all. The 44th website didn’t allow my account name to have an underscore, so my account name doesn’t fully match up with my STO handle. However, I used my current gaming handle for my name, and that’s also my Discord handle. I hope that’s ok.
2: Regarding my old characters, I don’t use them anymore. I already leveled a new character to 65 in the past month. I see no point in pulling 3 inactive characters into the fleet when I will never play them. However, if that is also necessary, I can have them join or delete them. Only one was max level, which was 50 at the time, and the other two were just attempts to try Rom and Klingon side, made it to lvl 30 and stopped.May 23, 2023 at 2:55 am #438363Gallifrey CaptainVice-Admiral
Regarding those inactives, if they are added to fleets then stay inactive for about 6 months, they would be kicked from their fleets with the option to return at any time you should consider to start regularly playing them. So if you definitely aren’t going to be playing them, I think you are fine letting them lurk in your account for now, unless one of the full Admirals or Fleet Admiral says otherwise.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Gallifrey Captain.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.