Application for DarkNoise

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DarkNoise

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DarkNoise
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Kennedy@DarkNoise
    Alt character names: Swift (Fed), Accula (Fed), Shepard (Fed)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver (have been Gold before and look towards hopefully lifetime in futur)

About: I’m a long time veteran of STO from as far back as the beta, I was with a fleet for the first couple of years but it remained largely inactive and eventually disbanded. I would consider myself a casual player, but when I get into something whether it be actions, raids, or even events, I get a little hardcore. I would also say that when it comes to multiplayer games I can be very competitive, but I still like to have fun. It’s not always about winning.
    I’m also a long time veteran of MMO’s in general, from Phantasy Star Online to Ragnarok, World of Warcraft, and more recently, Wildstar.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’m looking for an active fleet with enthusiastic members, a fleet that may be casual but also likes to get things done and have fun doing it. The 44th appears to be that fleet!

Have you read the rules: Yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. I was not able to send an invite to Accula. It said he/she was already in a fleet. Let us know when we can send an invite to that toon. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello James and welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you in game soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.