Application for danin73

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for danin73

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danin73
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Adrianna@danin73

Real Name (first name only): Kevin

Location (at least time zone): Beaufort, SC (EST)

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Johanna – KDF aligned Romulan and N’Talia – Fed

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Currently Silver, occasionally Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been a Star Trek fan since I can’t remember when. But, not as hardcore as I once was. I’d be lucky to be able to tell you anything substantial about Voyager, DS9, or Enterprise. Adult life really interferes with catching up. But, anyway… I’m Kevin. I’m married. I have three children (all girls). I’m passionate about photography, and am in the process (long and slow for various reasons) of starting my own photography business, so I can work part-time for myself instead of somebody else. I generally work 60-80 hours per week, at my full-time job, so that my wife doesn’t have to work, and can stay home with the kids. We tried things with both of us working, but everything she made just went to pay for childcare. So, yeah… that’s me in a nutshell. I like gaming in my limited spare time. I bounce between STO, SWTOR and Rift. I’ve done the WoW thing, as well, but they lost me with talking ninja pandas (but elves, orcs and walking dead are okay, right? LOL). And, finally… I almost (very rare exceptions) play female characters. The way I figure it… if I’m going to watch a booty running around on screen, may as well be a nice one. 😆

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: First is that the Fleet’s name is at least something that would actually be used, in the Federation. Second is that my time varies and not having stringent time requirements is nice. And thirdly, it seems that y’all are laid back and happy to help other players.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57 Yes.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Thanks for your time!

Kevin aka @danin73

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Your invites have been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

danin73
    Fleet Member

Thanks, Latinumber! I’m at work, for the next 24 hours, or so. Hopefully I’ll see you guys, in game, Friday.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome Kevin! You are from my neck of the woods. Columbia area here. Loved the playing female booty comment. 😆 Look forward to seeing you in game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.