Application for @captainproton7

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @captainproton7

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joel Hewitt
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Jace Kendrick@captainproton7#9106
    • Previous fleets: Allegienace
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a friendly, chill fleet, that is active during daytime hours, because that is when I play STO. I’m a helpful veteran of the game who is always willing to run some TFOs with my fleet mates, or chat about all things Star Trek. I really want a great STO community to settle into!
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a 37 year old, lifelong Trek fan, who lives in Indiana, USA. (The same state Captain Janeway is from!) I am happily married to a girl who loves Star Trek and Star Wars just as much as I do. In real life, I work a regular job, love foods of all kinds, love to play guitar and write music, and read!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi there!

I tried to send an invite, but it seems you’re not accepting fleet invitations.

To enable receiving fleet invitations, open your social window (“o” or the button on the right side of your minimap), and click the “Privacy” button in the bottom right corner. Make sure the bottom option on the list, “Allow Fleet Invitations” is set to “On”.

Let us know here, on our Discord server (invite link is at the top of the page here), or in our custom ingame chat channel (instructions on how to join it are in the post above this one) when you’ve got that setting changed so we can invite you!

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Qapla’! Welcome on in to the 44th!

Von "Ace" Velton

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Just wanted to clarify. I managed to add him to the fleet.

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.