Application for ___@Joseph_B___

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ___@Joseph_B___

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @Joseph_B
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: doc@Josep_b
    Real Name (first name only): Joseph
    Location (at least time zone): USA – EST
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Fed: Aenaria, Doc, Temnanra, Kaleshi. KDF: I have a few kdf players but never use them.
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’m a college student. I quit STO just as fleet bases were released. They didn’t look that fun to me and i was tired of the game and left. I can only log in about 1 hour per day during the week. On the weekend i will log in more. Currently im leveling some characters so maybe on more frequently.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I left my previous fleet because an officer in there had anger issues and dealt with them immaturely. I then went through the forums looking for a new fleet that had restrictions for joining and wasn’t a blanket invite. I saw you had voice comms and an age requirement.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes ? I saw no secret message to post as a response though xD.
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes I have in the past and prefer a group that has voice chat.

What do i want out of the fleet? A group of people to be friends with and play sto with.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Your invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Joseph and welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you in game soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.