Application for ___Fanchen___

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ___Fanchen___

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fanchen
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Emony@Fanchen
    Alt character names: Fanchen, Amaryll (both Fed)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold at the moment.
    Tell us about yourself: I’ve known (and liked) Star Trek for about ten years, especially TNG/VOY/DS9. I played STO when it was released, didn’t max out my character though and lost interest after a while. I had a look from time to time, but didn’t actually play. A few weeks ago it was brought to my attention again, and I created a new character. I did like it this time, and kept playing, and now I’m looking for a bigger fleet – my current one has less than 5 active players, which makes playing together as a team pretty hard.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’m looking for friendly people to play the game with, and I didn’t hear anything bad about the 44th. It has also been around for a while, so I guess it’s not going to disappear suddenly 😉
    Have you read the rules: Yes.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes.

I’m not sure about who’s my main character. Amaryll is best equipped, but I’m playing Emony at the moment. I don’t know yet what will happen once she’s at 50.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Your invites have been sent. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Daniel and welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you in game soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.