Application for ___edhall25___

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ___edhall25___

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EdHall25
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Edward@edhall25
    Real Name (first name only): Ed
    Location (at least time zone): -5 GMT NJ-US
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):none so far
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: FTP atm, but that might change once I get addicted 😀
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Was really into TNG, thought I’d try out the game, I’m enjoying it but could use some help figuring out how things work, what to do ect.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I read the forums, liked what you had to say, I was looking for a community that I could play with and help me understand the game better. I didn’t want a fleet that didn’t know anything, I wanted a fleet that was well established.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): yes, have played other games, they are basically the same.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, have a headset.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Your invites have been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

EdHall25
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the invite. Still working my way up, I’m at level 27 now. Seemed to go pretty fast after level 20. I have a long ways to go. I’ll keep grinding, as I don’t think I’m much use to you right now. 😀

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the fleet. The learning curve in STO is fairly daunting, or at least it was in my experience. If you find you’re having a tough time on a mission just ask for help on the fleet channel. In addition to advice you could even have someone team with you on a mission you may have difficulty with.

Getting to 50 goes quickly, what to do after is when the game really begins.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome Ed! The learning curve is a little frustrating at times, but we are here and happy to help. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.