Adding Character to the Fleet

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Adding Character to the Fleet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gennaro
    Fleet Member

I am not sure of the policy on adding characters to the fleet. I have 5 total and 3 are in a 44th fleet. The other two 2 are not in any fleet. Do I need to make a separate application for those two or can I just invite them myself and notify someone?

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi,

The 44th has a specific channel in Discord that is just for adding and moving around characters. You just need to give the character(s) names and also link your application on your request. If you are not a member of our Discord yet, I strongly recommend you join for this reason alone, as well as being able to get build help (or offer it), speak or write with other fleet members, and make use of other channels available to you.

The roster-requests channel is where you make your request: https://discord.com/channels/206867578931380225/1041094374706122772

Galli

Gennaro
    Fleet Member

I don’t use discord. I just play the game.

Gennaro
    Fleet Member

So no other way to do this?

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi

First, I need to apologize for not getting back to you sooner; I have been prepping our house to sell and recently have been traveling, usually with sketchy internet connection. Second, I’m glad you reached out otherwise to the admiralty and we will working on a way for members to request roster additions without having to go through Discord. Reach out again to other members of Leadership right now if you haven’t gotten your invites or have any questions as I will most likely not be very reachable until about the 21st.

Galli

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.