What i would like for Christmas

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck What i would like for Christmas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kendaldrac
    Fleet Member

After playing Sto for a couple of years now I’m still waiting for Cryptic to fulfil my deepest desire to have a complete set of skins and ship interiors that represent the changing interior and exterior of the U.S.S. Enterprise over the course of the original TV series and through the years of the movie franchise.

Why I enjoy my enterprise original TV series interior i would also like to have an interior modelled after the Star Trek TMP design and the Enterprise A & B interiors. Ship skins would also be nice that could show the changing exterior appearance of the original U.S.S. Enterprise tthroughout the movie franchise.

An added bonus would be a Star Trek II Wrath of Khan ship skin and exterior that would show the battle damage sustained as the recent interior designs for the battle damaged earth spacedock shows that ship interiors could be made more fun and enjoyable then the standard designs currently available .

fatman592
    Fleet Member

I always thought they should have just made ship frames that could use any skin and interior. Make the skins cost 1k Zen and I think they’d do more volume overall.

But all this fits into a more casual gaming experience which is sadly a thing of the past.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.