Vampyre App

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vampyre

Main character’s name: Vampyre@Vampyrehntrd
    Real Name (first name only):David
    Location (at least time zone):EST
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Life time
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):Well I am an OLD member of the 44th that helped intrepid and lat. I was the head officer of the tactical division but shortly after joining and helping real life got in the way. Now that I am back I been trying to find a home and well the 44th has always been kind to me.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:I am an old member
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):I have
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes and have it ready to go

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Hey Vamp, long time no see.

I know after you had left, you had joined another fleet. What exactly happened to that?

Vampyre

long story short drama in that fleet and my personal life got busy. besides nothing to really do in the game until the fleet star base thing came out.

I am not out for my old position. I just need a home with people i know and will be active.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

OK. I’ll get you an invite soon. Just note that the rules are slightly different from when you were here before. We’ve a got good group of people here, and very little drama. See you online.

EDIT: You need to leave your old fleet before I can send you an invite.

Vampyre

age change to 33 is all bumping app

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

As I recall, you didn’t leave the fleet 2 years ago exactly on good terms. I think it’s best to leave well enough alone and move on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Vampyre App’ is closed to new replies.