Sector space

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sector space

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kylar
    Fleet Member

While its not a very long list of bug fixes the new sector space system looks to be very nice. 😀
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9078783

less loading screens and ships that are no longer bigger than suns. I particularly like where they say that sector space doff missions will be unchanged there just won’t be loading screens when switching sectors. I was a little worried that this was going to contain a large doffing nerf.

EDIT: the changes are up on tribble

aka @armageddon771

fatman592
    Fleet Member

My biggest concern was that doffing would be negatively impacted. The outright statement that doffing will not be changed was a good move to allay my concerns. Beyond that, everything else is a welcome facelift.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Kylar
    Fleet Member

I’ve tried it out on tribble there a few sound issues they need to work out but it looks great. I also tested the doff missions they seam to be unaffected both the sector ones and the department head mission change when you change sectors.
    I do think the borg warp 14 engines are going to become more popular though I don’t think it actually takes more time to get places but the longer straight lines you can fly in make it feel like it does.

aka @armageddon771

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Finally one space to rule them all(actually 3 but who is counting) hahahaah

that was the first thing i didnt like about sto when i started playing…. nice to see that one.

from what i heard it is allready on tribble and you can see video on you tube from mybalcangaming dude

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.