Kathy@rks8

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rks888888
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Kathy@rks8 (I put that as my name on the forum)
    Real Name (first name only): Robert, like to go by Robbie
    Location (at least time zone): Eastern
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Now thats a good question not a clue, I played the first month it came out then got busy with college and real life, didn’t start back till after STO became free to play.
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I use to be in a fleet called Tango Fleet in 2005, after some disagreements and miss communication. I joined TF for the star trek portion of their fleet, and only that. They didn’t like the fact I had a clan that was non star trek, they wanted me to merge my clan into their fleet or drop them. I dropped them, they weren’t thrilled with this at all. I then joined up with UFP in 2005 and was with them even after they became Federation Command. I’m leaving their STO Fleet because of Inactivity. Can’t do anything if they aren’t willing to come online you know.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:Looking for a more active fleet, friendly supportive and all that jazz. A new place to call home.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57 Yes I have.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, I love Teamspeak, I use to be an admin of a server back when it was still Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 is so much more “friendly” than TS2 as well. I would love to know the TS ip so I can come on and get to know ya’ll.

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Greetings and Welcome to the fleet.

You should now have access to the rest of the website where you can read additional info here about our private chat chan and Teamspeak info;

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

You will also be getting an in-game fleet invite shortly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.