Found something out today that is v interesting!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Found something out today that is v interesting!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Tofay i did a respec to increase my ground effectiveness, but after doing this i was very dissapointed to see that my crit chance rating had dropped by 3% which in crit chance is a lot! I couldnt work out why this happened as none of the skills i removed points from had anything to do with crit chance or crit severity.

Anyway I knew the man to ask about this “blackout888”, indeed he knew the answer as i suspected he would. The respec also resets your rep passives too which is something i didn’t know! So now my crit chance is back to 8.9%!! yey.

So encase anyone else who has regretted that passive option they chose in the rep system, they can reset the rep passive tree by using a respec token. So not only can you respec you toon you can also change your rep system passives which im really glad that this can be done as i wanted to change one of them. Most peeps probably know this already but for those who don’t i thought this would be very handy to know!

All the thanks and gratitude goes to Blackout888 for this amazing tip! As usual hes the man with the plan!

Nice one Blackout888!

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

And don’t forget you have essentially ‘unlimited’ respecs on Tribble server. You have to make sure you have at least 1 respec available on your holodeck toon. Then, copy him/her over to Tribble. Now you can respec and see how the changes affect you. If you don’t like it, just delete your Tribble character, and re-copy him again. You can keep deleting/re-copying as many times as you like.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Lat this didnt work for me as i remeber you telling me to do it, so i bought my respec token logged off and re-copied over my character then logged on to tribble but no respec token. Which is why i had to dive right in on holodeck. I did some searching and found that the problem i had only seems to occur for us F2P players. So must be a subscription thing?

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@bodgeup wrote:

Lat this didnt work for me as i remeber you telling me to do it, so i bought my respec token logged off and re-copied over my character then logged on to tribble but no respec token. Which is why i had to dive right in on holodeck. I did some searching and found that the problem i had only seems to occur for us F2P players. So must be a subscription thing?

Well, it ‘should’ have worked. When you copy your character, everything gets copied, even Zen points. Maybe you didn’t wait long enough for the respec to register before copying? It shouldn’t make a difference whether you subscribe or not. It should work the same so long as you have access to Tribble server.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

U sure about the ZEN points transferring to tribble? I swear I read somewhere they didn’t. Anyway they definitely wont copy for me, ive 112 ZEN points left over from when I charged and bought the respec token for a few days now and they still wont copy over. On holodeck I have 112 ZEN and when I copy the toon to tribble it shows 0 ZEN. I have tried re-deleting copying my toon to tribble with no effect on ZEN. Originally when I bought the respec token and copied my toon to tribble to try what you suggested and test respecs on trbble, I had 500 ZEN on tribble some how? I mean I had bought 1100 ZEN so god knows how there came to be 500 ZEN on Tribble? But I purchased a respec token on tribble with that and used it to try something out. Since then I have deleted & copied my toon to tribble a few times now and each time I had 112 ZEN on Holo & 0 ZEN on tribble. I concluded with my experiences that they were not linked for some reason.

Why I am having a different experience to you I have no idea?

but thanks for the suggestions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.