DAM CPU FAN!!!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation DAM CPU FAN!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

I set my alarm for Saturday morning fleet even but what happens! My PC shuts down to protect itself from overheating!

It was Bank Holiday weekend in UK too so was only able to get a new one this morning!

Missed the Dam fleet event!!!!

What i miss?

Glad I seemed to have missed the trouble with the game recently, glad to say this morning mine worked fine!

BAMFacus
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I was wondering where you were and was looking foward to PVPing against you last weekend! 😀

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Tell me about it! I set my alarm n everything! got up turned pc on then got to windows then donk off it went!

Then when i looked well heard the fan i knew i was screwed!

Its sods law!

At least i changed it, I needed a new one i had the stock cooler and it was giving me 60C – 70C as normal! way to hot. My new one now runs at 40C – 50C, much better!

Thats why i don’t get water cooling units! my luck ill get a leak n screw up everything!

you seen those Liquid hydrogen coolers u can get? I saw one when i was shopping for mine! there was a link to a review site that tried it! They got -C temps out of it but was able to OC to the max! I mean they had a 3.2ghz I5 CPU at over 5ghz, and it was stable. Only prob was they had to have MOBO on rig so they could pour in the liquid hydrogen! Then they had to have gloves n everything. apparently u can use that other stuff, whats it called dry ice but its not as cold as liquid hydrogen! I mean how do u get hold of that stuff? Oh ill go down the town to get some liquid hydrogen today i think! Also it ends up evaporating in an hour or two then u have to refill it! The funniest cooling solution ive seen is some guy that ran liquid through a hose out to his back garden then into a coil buried in the ground! then pumped the cooled liquid back up into his house n back into the PC! lol talk about DIY, it only used a proper CPU water block and the rest was bits out of his garage, hoses copper piping and fish tank pumps.

anyway yeah im back on now so u’ll prob see me about. When u do challenge me to a PvP match if u want. I like the practice, I know Trance loves PvP’ing me! lol I never used to do PVP but one day some guy challenged me and i accepted and i ended up whooping him, so that gave me the PvP bug! It definitely gives you the best challenge in the game.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Liquid hydrogen? Umm.. that stuff is highly unstable – as in explosive. It’s one of the fuels used in the Space Shuttle launches. Hydrogen + Oxygen + small spark = BOOOM!

You sure you don’t mean liquid Nitrogen?

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

Yep ur right that’s the one liquid nitrogen!

LOL, u try using hydrogen u can have ur very own Hindenburg!

Dont know why i had hydrogen in my head? the article clearly states liquid nitrogen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.