Applicatioon for critter79606

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Applicatioon for critter79606

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    critter79606
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: critter79606@critter79606
    Real Name (first name only): Ron
    Location (at least time zone): Central time
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Started playing in late open beta. Currently casually playing (few times a week). Current fleet I belong to no one is ever on to do anything with. Looking for more active fleet. Don’t care for PVP much, but like joining groups for PVE, and working on the starbase/embassy goals.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: researched several different groups, and this seemed to be a good fit. I also enjoy helping new players as others helped me.
    Have you read the rules : Yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, as long as it is not “expected” except when in a group. (there are times I like to come on and just solo and be left alone too)

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

EDIT: Tried sending you an invite but it gave me an error. Are you sure your character name is spelled exactly as it is displayed in a chat window? Is your character name the same as your handle?

critter79606
    Fleet Member

Thanks! I see you have members on when ever I’m on. Looking forward to getting to know the group.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

I’m still unable to send you an invite. Is your character name criter79606? Perhaps you could send me a friend request. @Latinumbar

critter79606
    Fleet Member

@Latinumbar wrote:

I’m still unable to send you an invite. Is your character name criter79606? Perhaps you could send me a friend request. @Latinumbar

Sorry, I absolutely hate this handle thing. My handle used to be that before it switched to perfect world. As you can probably guess, I don’t send very many mails, and there is never anyone in my current fleet to talk to…

Thanks,
    critter@critter is the correct character name.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.