Application for Zap4231

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Zap4231

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zap4231
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: striker@zap4231
    Real Name (first name only): Odanis
    Age: 17, i have read your rules and I see no reason to lie of my age I can handle adult conversations and anything in the future that might apply as well.
    Location (at least time zone): Eastern Time Zone
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I have played star trek online since before the game was released. I followed the star trek website every time they had a new film on the game. I became a beta tester for the game as well. I believe this is the best graphic game for PC that i have ever played. Star trek Legacy was a big game for me too but it was not online and that is why I love Star trek online. I have always been nice to players in-game and you will find that i have moral standards. I don’t curse at all and i do not judge people that do. That is just my standard. I hope to be a help to the fleet and earn my way up the ranks as well.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I saw your website and read your rules. that is what got me to consider your fleet. You have standards that need to be met and i do not like a clan that just does whatever and doesn’t care about anything but themselves. I feel this fleet will benefit my game play and of course benefit my having fun on the game
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes, I have
    Are you willing to use Team speak?: I already have a Team speak account and am willing to use it. All i will need is the server code if i am accepted, Thank You

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Hello,

In order to process your app, I need your full character name (e.g. zap4231@zap4231). Thanks.

@Latinumbar

zap4231
    Fleet Member

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ve changed the application.

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Greetings, and welcome to the fleet. You should now have access to the rest of the website where you can find additional info about our private chat chan and teamspeak info;

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

You will also be getting an in-game fleet invite as soon as i get logged in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.