Application for wilium

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for wilium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Will
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: vili#9337 (FED)
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m a fan to the franchise and started the game very recently. I prefer a casual playstyle on flexible hours and would want to access more game content but I cannot keep up with too much social or participation, which seems to be fitting with the environment the fleet offers.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’ve been a scifi fan and an online gamer. Unfortunately I’m not spending as much time on gaming after I’ve come to college, I am in a study-work hybrid program that requires ALOT of social & participation and it just uses up all my extrovertness and not leaving any to be spared elsewhere, which is why I can only afford to play casually and unstressfully:(

Other than that I look forward to be in a community with like-minded folks to enjoy the game together, I’ve always loved the series and for me videogames is a great deal in my life. If anyone wants to discuss Star Trek, gaming, scifi or just anything in general I’d be happy to talk.

Also if you wanna discuss accounting, finance or need any help or advice on resumes and job hunting feel free to reach out.

PS: haven’t wrote anything this sincere for a long time, I should find a way to put it in a cover letter:/

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

Hi Will,

Thanks for choosing to fly with us!

I just need the name of your character to go with the @vili#9337 account name please so we can send your invite 🙂

Thanks,

Peace and Long Life

Will
    Fleet Member

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, the character name is Ethan Eddie Scranton.

Kind regards.

RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

Hi Will,

We’ve worked it out, your character info is Eddie@vili#9337 for future reference. Invite sent!

Thanks mate

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by RoaDKiLL.

Peace and Long Life

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.