Application for Whicipedia

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Whicipedia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Main character’s name: Givarn@whicipedia

Real Name (first name only): Chris

Location (at least time zone): Eastern

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Just a trekkie who needs to get his Star Trek fix every now and then, and this game gets me the said fix XD I’ve been on and off ever since the open beta, then I tooka year hiatus, and I’m semi-back to this game. At the moment, I’m in between MMO’s, this is my second on at the moment.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Seems like a pretty tight group! Other fleets I’ve joined are so….bland, and quiet. Only time we’d get together was during fleet mark hour, and that was to run hard missions on Borg Deferia, or that new Tholian ground invasion thing. This fleet seems more social, and I like that in an MMO.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):I have, and I take responsibility for any actions I will take if I break said rules

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yup!

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Greetings and welcome to the 44th Fleet. You now have access to the rest of the website and will be getting an in-game invite here shortly.

You can find additional information in this thread;
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome. Just be sure to join the private channel. We don’t really use the ‘regular’ fleet channel. Instructions on how to do that are in the link provided by Greatzippy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.