Application for Whets

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Whets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    whets
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Fanee@whets

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Always been a big fan of all the series and played alot of the games. Started STO in closed Beta and really enjoyed it, but i screwed up and burned myself out. left to join friends in other games. been back for about 2 weeks now and im enjoying the game again, altho i feel im learning it all over.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: when i first logged back in after my break, i ran into one of your members that answered a question for me. then i saw your recruitment thread and checked the site out. i liked the structure and the no drama policy (im retired Navy)

Have you read the rules and regulations?: yes and i agree with them
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We’ll get you a flee invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard

EDIT: Invite sent

BAMFacus
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

A fellow Arizonian, welcome aboard!

whets
    Fleet Member

thanks for the invite! working nights this week so time will be short, but expect alot of questions after that. I’m just down the road from ya Bam, im in Buckeye. ( nothing like the smell of Dairy cows in the morning to get the heart pumping)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.