Application for westlaw

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for westlaw

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    niklas
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: T’Ryssa Chen@niklasarnitz2 Nathan Hale@niklasarnitz2
    • Previous fleets: SRS
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I just want to live the motto you wrote on the front page: Playing without sinking your whole life into STO.
    • Tell us about yourself: I have been a long time player but only got into a regular playstyle again during covid.
      I have been watching Star Trek since I was 9 and I have been loving it since.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Niklas,

I tried to add Nathan Hale@niklasarnitz2 and he is still in another fleet.  Also T’Ryssa Chen@niklasarnitz2 is showing up that they don’t exist.  That may be because you haven’t played that character in over 2 weeks.  To remove your character from their existing fleet.  Go to the Fleet Button which is the 2nd. button from the right on your minimap.  Then go to the roster tab which is the 5th tab from the left. Once on the Roster Tab, In the lower right corner you will see the leave fleet button.  After you do that we will be able to invite you to the fleet.  If you have any questions please contact me via in game mail or join our fleet channel. and I will help you out.  to Join the Fleet channel please use this command   /channel_join 44th-diplo Just type it in the chat window.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

@Sensei_Krieger

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.