Ullrikk
    Fleet Member

ullrikk@ullrikk
    Matt
    Doncaster, UK
    Eliseus, RRW (hes very very new though)
    Silver Member, for the moment at least

History:
    I have loved star trek since I first saw the NextGen, i’m not a hardcore trekky but wont allow anyone to speak ill of the name. Favourite series is probably voyager but after recently watching a remastered NextGen its pretty close.
    You can call me Rikky (from ullrikk) as thats how most other games go. I love pretty much every strategy or role play game I can get my hands on. I am a Computer Science student so I am quite techy as the standards go but I guess anyone on STO would work out to be like that to :D.
    I chose the 44th initially as my brother joined earlier this week, he’s called Boi. However after reading the history and the about pages I can relate to you guys already. I hate online trolls and those who just want to f and jeff all the time (cursing). I like the ideas of honour and about this being serious fun if you know what I mean.
    I can use team speak if so desired however I am still quite new to the game so i wont have much to offer initially.

I hope I am succesful in joining your ranks and look forward to working with you all.

Regards

Rikky

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.