Application for twistedvampire

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for twistedvampire

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BJ Blankinship
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Karanok@twistedvampire69 fed
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Want to get more in depth in the game. I still need to learn alot about everything in this game and i am currently having a blast playing. Hope your fleet will help me learn the game better.
    • Tell us about yourself: Father of 4 3 girls one boy. I am a local truck driver who works about 70hr work weeks mon-fri. Play games mostly on the weekends when i get the free time. Been a gamer all the way back in the days of atari 2600. Curently trying to build a javok carrier to play. I have all been a fan of pet builds in games. I am also dsylexic so if i mispell words or forget to put words in my sentences thats the reason. i am a chill guy and just look for a good group of people to hang out and enjoy sto with. Thank you for the opportunity to fill out this app to maybe part of your fleet. Have a great night
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @twistedvampire69

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi BJ,

I am @Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Welcome Aboard!

@Sensei_Krieger

BJ Blankinship
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the offer. Currently trying to build a carrier build ship just to do advance and have fun with it. As for a tour of the fleet holding would be great sometime since i have no idea what is in fleet holding except it has a lot of meta consoles from the videos i have watched. currently going on vaction from march 27 to april 2. I would be greatful is you could explain what the fleet holding are after that.

aka @twistedvampire69

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.