Application for @trchestermoles79

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @trchestermoles79

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    @trchestermoles79
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Boing@trchestermoles79

Real Name (first name only): Andrew

Location (at least time zone): United States, Texas (Central Standard Time)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver for now

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I have only been playing a week or so. I just got my main to level 32 last night and I am thoroughly enjoying the experiance of playing in the Star Trek Universe. I am kind of an odd fan because I do not hate the JJ Abrams film or the Enterprise series. I love all Treks 😉

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I liked the organization that you can see by just visiting the website. I read some of the forums and thought that y’all looked good.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes and they all sound good and reasonable.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes but I do not have a headset for my computer yet. I used to play computer games back when Dark Forces and the like were new. Recently I had just been playing Xbox/360 games. But STO looked cool enough to pull me back in to PC gaming.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

EDIT: Tried sending you an invite, but it gave me an error. Are you sure your character name or handle is spelled exactly as it is displayed in game?

@trchestermoles79
    Fleet Member

I will double check the name for my character when I get off of work and post it here. I think it is correct but I could be wrong

oops sorry the correct name is Boing@chestermoles. I made the mistake because my XBL gamertag is trchestermoles79 🙂

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Got it. Your invite has been sent. You should be receiving it the next time you log in.

@trchestermoles79
    Fleet Member

Thanks, I will download teamspeak sometime tonight when I get on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.