Application for Tamakai

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Tamakai

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tama
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Ahtillys@Tamakai
    Real Name (first name only): Russell, but I go by Tama even away from the keyboard, so please use this name as it is what I respond to.

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver. I stopped paying when it went free to play. The money is better spent on the store items now and then.

Tell us about yourself: I’ve played a ton of mmo games over the last 12 years. I’ve been playing video games in general since I was old enough to slam my tiny child hands on a keyboard or a controller. I’ve watched Star Trek since I could look at a tv. I’m a geek through and through.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th?: I was looking for an older fleet that still had strong activity. I need action. I need unity. I need progress. I need to know I’m in a fleet that plays WITH me, makes progress as a group, and has social interaction amongst its membership.

Have you read the rules?: I just got done readin’ ’em, actually.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Sure. I prefer Ventrilo because I know how to normalize it, though. Haven’t figured out how to normalize TS3 yet. I dislike some people being too quiet when others make my ears bleed.

aka @Tamakai

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome. 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.