Application for Sylvana

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Sylvana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sylvana
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Beowulf@sylvana#4606 (Fed), Hag of Delta@sylvana#4606 (KDF)
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? TL;DR i got back to the game with a new account and wanted to be able to progress the endgame without so much struggle, the 44th seemed like a good place to find help and advance.

I’ve played STO years ago but just got back, though im neither a veteran nor a great player. This time i decided i would look into more endgame progress, since i dont have throaway money to just get into the more fun parts after getting my last ship token from level ups, and fleets seemed to be the way, so i just wanted to try that.
      The 44th looks nice and somewhere i can just casually do my thing.

• Tell us about yourself: Im just really into Sci-fi and Star Trek is one of my favorites. Jobless, dealing with some shit, but games like STO are a joy, forgot it existed until one of my text TTRPG players mentioned playing it.

I cant think of anything else to say other than mentioning how im not usually very sociable with strangers, until i get comfortable again. I dont play multiplayer games for the multiplayer, im a story player and since i make homebrew worlds and systems for my own TTRPGs, i really focus more on that aspect, and take plenty of inspiration.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Welcome on in! Qapla’

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.