Application for Stampy

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Stampy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stampy
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Stampy@Stampy78 (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: I was in one over 10 years ago but only recently fell back into STO. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have recently got back into the game and reactivated my account. I currently run a LVL65 Tactical Captain with a Tier 6 Dreadnaught Cruiser beam build. Whilst running STO solo is enjoyable it only goes so far, I enjoy group play in MMO’s and it is one of the best ways to develop further. Also looking to learn from more experienced players and get more enjoyment out of STO by contributing to something bigger. By contributing to the fleet holdings and fleet events I also hope to benefit with the access to better equipment, mutually beneficial for all. Currently still hold 33k in fleet units.
    • Tell us about yourself: I got out of this game when I started a family and moved overseas, my family and I returned to the UK in 2019 and have only just now fully settled back in. Online gaming is probably my big hobby and regular play FIFA and COD online but looking to get back into PC gaming, just built myself a new computer from scratch and thanks to the latest Picard series I have fallen back into STO and I am enjoying it a lot!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.