Application for srwafu

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for srwafu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Main character’s name: dagar@srwafu
    Real Name (first name only): Dave
    Location (at least time zone): Oslo
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Have been involved with trek for a loooooong time, RPG’s for a while, and a a few years in STO.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:

Im looking for a change as my existing fleet is too small and inactive, i’m contributing as much as I can, but I feel pretty lonely in that, and as no-one else is on-line when I am I can’t run missions, and I get stuck running STF’s with randoms, many of whom don’t have a clue what they are doing, and wasting 20-30min on an elite mission with people who don’t know what to do, and won’t take advice, is starting to get me down – I want to level up in Omega and Romulan marks! 😉

I’ve read a bit around on your website and it seems like a good place for me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We’ll get you a flee invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard

EDIT: Tried sending an invite, but it said you were already part of a fleet. Please make sure you have left your old fleet so we can send you an invite.

srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Sorry, didn’t realise I had to be out of the previous one before I could be invited to a new one, never done this before 😉

I am now Fleetless and ready for invite.

srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

All done – got invited in game, so I am all set – thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.