Application for Siagrim

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Siagrim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    siagrim
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Rarawri@siagrim701

Real Name (first name only): Timothy

Location (at least time zone): Alabama (central standard)

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Scarri

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: I am silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): well i am an avid mmo gamer, iv’e played nearly every mmo to ever release >.>. star trek is one of my favorite sci-fi universe out of the majorly popular ones. i’m rather friendly and like participating in any way possible.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: i browsed many a fleet on the forums and this one seemed really friendly, i also really liked the flavor text/lore behind the founding of the fleet.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): yes i have

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes, definatly!

edit:i was under the impression that the romulans would be able to choose sides at some point, and i am confused as to whether that is in a future update or that it is availabe on release at a certin point. should romulans not be able to join sides currently my fed character would love to join!

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Greetings and welcom to the fleet.

You should now have access to the rest of the forum, you can find additional new member info here;
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Unless Lat sends one during the day I wont be able to send a in-game fleet invite until I get home.

And yes, I believe it’s at lvl 10 or so that the Roms can choose between Fed or KDF sides.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.