Application for Saudaedara

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Saudaedara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Shane@Saudaedara

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver Member.

About Myself: I started playing STO a couple of days after it became Free to Play. Despite all of its bugs, I really enjoy the game as a whole. I’ve been in about 2 fleets so far, both of which I stayed with for at least 2 months. The first fleet gave me a good grounding in STF’s, both Space and Ground, unfortunately that fleet soon became inactive. The second fleet I have just recently left; I simply wasn’t doing anything that I couldn’t do by myself. Well, other than Fleet Actions that require you to be in a fleet! To put it frankly: Half of the time it felt like I was playing a Single-Player Game. The other half was STFs, but even then they barely talk.

I’m usually a quiet person, though should there be any way which I could offer assistance/help during Fleet Actions and the like, I will be most willing to give it.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’ve been on the STO forums fairly frequently, and members of the 44th have stood out time and time again. Of course there are several other big-name fleets that stood out, but I prefer being in a comparatively smaller, closer-knit fleet than those. And from first impressions, the 44th is what I’m looking for.

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, but may need a bit of help setting that up.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. Please make sure you have left your old fleet. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

All fleet communication is done via this channel

Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome aboard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.