Application for Relm

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Relm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Relm
    Fleet Member

Relm@netmog – FED Romulan
    Anthony
    EST – Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia
    Freya@netmog – KDF Alien (probably better geared then Relm, but no longer my primary focus)
    Silver member. I occasionally go gold to level another character for the perks.

I have been playing STO off and on since launch. I have played many other MMOs. I am looking to do more group content with people I will see again and want to run more groups with. Solo queues have been getting more and more frustrating and my current fleet is too small to do anything on its own. I am primarily focused on space, but I am willing to try anything, even ground combat.

I am applying to the 44th fleet because I saw a forum thread from another player looking for a home and you seem to have what I’m looking for. Casual players that like to run missions together, but don’t have a strict play schedule.

I have read the rules.

Teamspeak and I don’t get along. I will install it and make it work, but I think I’m the only person on the planet that has issues with it. I much prefer ventrillo, but I will assimilate.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th. I tried sending you an invite, but it said you were still part of another fleet. You’ll need to leave your old fleet before we can get you invited. Let us know when you’ve got that taken care of.

Relm
    Fleet Member

I left my old fleet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.