Application for Reclaimer

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Reclaimer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Savys@reclaimer#6509 (starfleet) / Lara@reclaimer#6509 (fed-aligned Rom) / Saaris@reclaimer#6509 (TOS starfleet) / Kozak@reclaimer#6509 (KDF)
    • Previous fleets: Stonewall fleet
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I played this game back in 2021, during which I joined Stonewall fleet (I figured joining an LGBT+ fleet would be a good way to avoid meeting bigots, even though I’m not LGBT+). However, I ended up taking a long break from the game. I only came back to it last week. Due to my inactivity for so long, Stonewall fleet kicked me out. So, I’m trying to find a new fleet with a lot of active members. Since I’m attending college, I don’t want a fleet that has playtime requirements, so this one seems like a good choice. Other things I like about this fleet is that I could take long breaks without getting booted, and that I can have my alts in as well.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a huge Star Trek fan who also likes video games. Aside from those two things, I’m pretty interested in most fields of science, especially physics and astronomy. I can also assure you that you’re never gonna have to worry about me being rude or hateful towards any members of the fleet. I don’t really know what to say beyond that.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Alex
    Fleet Member

Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.