Application for Rainya

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Rainya

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rainya
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Rainya@Rainya
    Alt character names: Kestalia (KDF), and Talia (Romulan)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime since the game came out.
    Tell us about yourself:
    I love Star Trek. I’ve been a member of several local Trek clubs in the past. I moved recently, but would attend a weekly Trek party every Saturday where I used to live. I wouldn’t say I am a hardcore fan, I just love Science Fiction in general and Star Trek is pretty ubiquitous. With that being said, I can’t get enough of it.

I started playing STO in the late beta test phase, and pre-ordered the fancy collectors edition, immediately buying the lifetime subscription. I can’t tell you why, but I stopped playing for about 2 years. I recently reinstalled the game, and have no clue why I stopped playing in the first place (it does seem like a lot has changed, and for the better however).

I’m generally a casual player, and a casual roleplayer. I did a lot of research for correct dates, names, and places for my main character’s bio, though. I just like to be cannon as much as I can, but do not begrudge others who do not. I usually get along with most people, unless they are outright mean, bigoted, and/or greedy.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:

I am interested in the 44th Fleet for several reasons. It was recommended to me in game (I can’t for the life of me remember by who). It looks like it fits my play style. I like the idea of a successful and well organized fleet (which the 44th seems to be). I also wouldn’t mind meeting people in the game again, since I’ve been out of the world a spell.

Have you read the rules: Yes.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Your invites have been sent. You should receive them the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this link on how to join our private channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Rainya
    Fleet Member

Thank you! I look forward to seeing everyone in game! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.