Application for Phase

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Phase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eclipse
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Eclipse@phase#7694 KDF (Tyrannis@amaranth#7817 KDF now retired)
    • Previous fleets: n/a
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Human contact, group play, meme channel, advice, and I understand there’s some mechanical benefits, like a R&D lab, and some dilithium rewards I saw in your rules and regulations below, but I’m new so I don’t really know. Let’s be friends! The rest is icing.
    • Tell us about yourself: It’s kind to not, and I want to start my membership by being kind. I have a cat, who loves the dickens out of me, so I can’t be all bad. If you let me join I’ll share pics and video of him! And memes. Lots of memes. Fleet-friendly memes of course; we all want to keep it about the game and not gEt PoLiTiCaL. I have no diagnosed personality-disorders, an i7-13700H/RTX 4080, a cat, an encyclopedic knowledge of shtar treg, and dank memes, what more do you want?
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Frarry
    Participant

Did you want an invite sent to the toon you listed as “now retired”? We can easily do that.

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet!!

As animal lover myself (particularly horses and cats) I look forward to your kitty pictures and I have kitty memes if you want them. Since my family owns a horse ranch, I have plenty of horse pictures and memes too!

You say you do not want to gEt PoLiTiCaL; as long as you add No ReLiGiOn, you already following one of major reasons for the 44th being the large harmonious fleet we have grown to become. And hey, bring that Klingon out of retirement…remember, retirement is not an honorable way to die!

Q’apla!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.