Application for Paradym

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Paradym

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Paradym
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Jedlea@paradym#6000 (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: 7th Order Spec. Ops Group
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to be part of a large, active (and preferably social) fleet. I have never seen a single other person online in my current fleet despite playing almost every day for the last 6 months. I’ve contributed almost 700k of resources and never been promoted from the basic rank.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m Steve, from the UK originally but live in New Zealand. HUGE trek fan but only started playing STO in earnest just over 6 months ago. I remember trying the game when it first released (maybe the beta, its so long ago!) and not being overly impressed, but playing it now is so much fun I should have come back years ago instead of wasting so much time on WoW! I was inspired to try STO again after finishing yet another rewatch of Voyager and yearning for something Trek-related I could really sink my teeth into. Currently working towards this build after obtaining the Crossfield Refit from the Event Campaign:
      https://www.stobetter.com/intro-builds/jay/erl-crossfield-refit
      I’d say I’m about 75% of the way there! Struggling to be able to donate all these fleet marks though as my current fleet’s projects are just never progressed!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.